WPforms Licence Prize Draw
You’ll want this contact form for your website
Does your website need a versatile contact form that is more than just send email messages?
If you do then you should look at WPforms as a solution.
Here are 10 uses for WPforms, Lots of other ready-made templates are available to create really quick forms with suggested fields.
- Simple Contact form – for your website contact us page
- Donation Layout – to raise funds for your charity or non-profit organisation
- Newsletter – to collect names for your email marketing strategy
- Membership form – to enrol members to your club – organisation
- Invitation form – a great way to announce an event and obtain responses on who will attend
- Payment form – subscription to a book club or pay for a booking
- Payment types – add payment by PayPal or Stripe to any form
- Create your own options – with multiple-choice – checkbox or dropdown
- Check for humans and spam – with reCaptcha
- GDPR compliance – checkbox to agree to details being kept
This is a great opportunity to win a licence for 12 months for WPforms valued at (29/05/2020 price) $199.50. Enter the prize raffle, with three lucky winners, will win a licence, during June 2020 and the winner will be announced as soon after 1st July 2020 or shortly afterwards.
To learn more about WPForms
Enter the Giveaway Prize Draw below