How to easily build a website with all the fundamentals in place
The future of website creation is here.
These are the best tips I have to create a web design in WordPress
The aim is to have a website, marketing your product or service.
How to easily build a website with all the fundamentals in place, I have highlighted the importance of preparing your content before moving to web design, this stage is so vital when producing a great site.
- These are the best tips I have to create a web design in WordPress
- PREPARATION FOR YOUR WEBSITE
- WEBSITE CONTENT
- GOING ONLINE WITH A WEBSITE Host
- For SiteGround information click here
- You can start to enter your content now, bringing you site to how you’d like it.
- add these essential plugins for your site:
- Also for SEO
- Additional Building Blocks for your Website
- You’re ready to go
How to easily build a website with all the fundamentals in place, prepare your content in advance.
Here are some initial and obvious steps to take before you start on a website design.
Your website name: it can be your company name or hobby or product name, one that is generic to what you wish to show the world.
At least 3 pages of content:
- your front page, showing an overview of you product or service
- About Us page, a bit about the company or your background.
- another page covering a recent product release you wish to promote as a Blog
- At least 4 or 5 images or pictures you wish to show on your site, team pics, product pics or other images. At least on 1200pix by 600pix to act as a banner heading.
Now you have the content ready, to initially create a 3 or 4 page website.
- Front Page
- About Us
- Blog page
- Contact Us – contact details: location (map) email address – phone number.
Now you got all this together you are all set to move to the next stage in building your website.
Here are some other pages that you should be interested in